The state of Lakeland is a wonderland full of beautiful places to live. When you are considering the best cities to live in, Lakeland has a multitude of fine choices. You will not want to pass these fabulous cities by on your search for your new home town. A good way to find a new residence in this excellent state is to consider the recommendations of your Real Estate Brokers in Lakeland and mortgage broker–chance are they already live here. These folks can help you locate the home of your dreams and getting you to a successful purchase.
1. Orlando is well-known for all of the many exciting recreational theme parks. These include Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios both located in the Walt Disney World Resort, the new Universal Orlando Resort, Sea World, and many more. Orlando is also home to many excellent museums and performing arts centers. At the Orlando Science Center you will find a planetarium, science exhibits and an observatory. There is never a dull moment for anyone ready for fun, adventure and exciting learning experiences in Orlando, Lakeland.
2. Kissimmee neighbors Orlando. Here you will be sure to enjoy the outdoor water park, many beautiful golf courses and the great concert arena called the Silver Spurs Arena located in the Osceola Heritage Park. For shopping enthusiasts there is large mall known as the loop where you will also discover a great multiplex theater to relax while watching your favorite movies.
3. Winter Park is just North of Orlando. It may even be a spring training venue for your favorite baseball team. This quaint historical city has many amazing things to see and do. You can find a large selection of fine hotels and lodgings and enjoy wonderful dining while searching for your new home here. Country clubs, golf courses, theaters, gardens, churches and museums abound in this fine city.
4. Lakeland, an aptly named city, has thirty-eight lakes in and around the area. Lake Parker and Lake Morton being two of the largest ones. So, you can see that this fabulous place is a water lovers paradise. You will have access to enjoying all the fun water-related activities including swimming, boating, jet-skiing and much more. Also, education is high on the list of advantages here in Lakeland, boasting several colleges and universities, the possibilities are limitless.
5. And of course, you can’t leave out Tampa. This is a wonderful metropolis located on the western side of the state. This city is home to several well-known sports teams including the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Rays. You will also find colleges, universities, libraries, theaters, museums and much, much more.